Thursday, June 12, 2008


Here is Cookies neck, after I kept smelling an odor coming from him, and I decided to give him a bath. As I was getting ready to get him wet I felt a huge clump of something on his neck. So I lifted his neck and as I was lifting it his neck almost hit his back leaving a HUGE gash cut in his neck. So I was panicing and crying as he is starting to not breath very well. So I called Kyle, and mom and dad and they all came telling me to just take him to the vet, because I called and made an appointment and they told me they couldn't see him for another 1 and 15 mins. So mom insisted that I just take him right in. So we got him in and the vet told us that he thinks that it was a molishous act and that someone tryed to kill him. Then the vet called after he got into surgery and said that it was a rubberband. And come to find out Konner put the rubberband on his neck because he invented a new type of dog leash. So anyways the doctor said that he didn't have 1 hour left to live because his juggler vain was showing and the rubberband was going to rub that next. So we are lucky that we didn't wait until our appointment time. So anyways he is doing ok, but we have to watch him 24/7. So that is the drama that has been going on around our house!

No comments: